Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: decisions decisions.......

  1. #1
    Just a trout
    Guest Just a trout's Avatar

    Post

    bath or shower?
    car or ped?
    goth or gingo?
    cap or beanie?
    grimsby or waltham?
    yes or no?

    ------------------
    How Rude..

  2. #2
    oooohthemystery
    Guest oooohthemystery's Avatar

    Post

    bath or shower? bath
    car or ped? ped
    goth or gingo? gingo wink
    cap or beanie? dont do it!
    grimsby or waltham? GY!!
    yes or no? maybe

    ------------------
    <insert witty comment here>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member SkimmedMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2000
    Posts
    658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shower
    car
    goths are shite, whats a gingo?
    neither at the mo
    depends

    ------------------
    I AM TRUTH

  4. #4
    Team HenKat
    Guest Team HenKat's Avatar
    easily a bath
    car
    wtf's a gingo?
    cap
    gy
    yea
    that was so worth it:S hehe

    ------------------
    I love professor pumpernickle

  5. #5
    Inactive Member elephant.stone's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 28th, 2001
    Posts
    1,631
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    bath or shower? Both at the same time lol
    car or ped? go go gadget roller skates
    goth or gingo? WTF is a gingo?
    cap or beanie? hats are silly,but i'd say beanie
    grimsby or waltham? depends.Grimsby4going out,Cleethorpes for living in!:P
    yes or no? haha,that would be telling

    God that was silly

    ------------------
    !*!Art School Dropouts cause Art School Riot!*!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Dimensia's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 26th, 2001
    Posts
    20
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    bath or shower? shower. How can you shag in a baff properlee?
    car or ped? car
    goth or gingo? goth, although cybergoths look quite scary.
    cap or beanie? beanie I suppose. Caps make you look like a townie
    grimsby or waltham? grimsby
    yes or no? undecided

    ------------------
    You're just jealous cause the little voices are talking to ME...

  7. #7
    Inactive Member SkimmedMilk's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2000
    Posts
    658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    shagging in a bath is posible if you are flexy enuf. goths are shite, townies are ace.

    ------------------
    I AM TRUTH

  8. #8
    Inactive Member blitzkreig bopper's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 7th, 2001
    Posts
    176
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    bath
    CAR ped= shite that i could outrun...and i dont do running
    gingo..cos it sounds cool..
    beanie
    grimsby...all waltham has is a decent kabab house and lucifer wink
    yes yes YES!

    xxxx

    ------------------
    why?

    Because i can.

  9. #9
    Gangstapunkbarbie
    Guest Gangstapunkbarbie's Avatar

    Post

    bath
    Car
    Gingo
    Grimsby
    None
    Yes of course

    ------------------
    I Great And It Is Great That I Am So Great

  10. #10
    Sheriff^John^Bunell
    Guest Sheriff^John^Bunell's Avatar

    Post

    bath or shower?
    car or ped?
    goth or gingo?
    cap or beanie?
    grimsby or waltham?
    yes or no?

    Golden Shower
    Van
    Ginger
    Bowler
    Cleethorpes
    Maybe

    ------------------
    I want you to want me,
    I need you to need me.
    I'm begging you to beg me,
    and I want you now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •